1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Native Texan
9,033 Posts
Because they could an old 12v cummins is a great motor

·
Trust me, I got this...
1,397 Posts
Because "muh 12v reliability". Its reliable for the same reason the 7.3 is, its a gutless old turd.

And apparently its cheaper these days than the alternative of just fixing your truck and treating it right.

·
Administrator
32,939 Posts
as cool as the fummins seems I never think you get it 100% dialed in
with full cluster and cruise integration not to mention the automatic tranny shift module and getting it all set up

he also said his choices were limited do to the DEF years but and not wanting DEF but Dodge was the last to use DEF and why wouldn't you just run a def delete ?

i think would opt for a 6.7 if i was doing a swap

·
Administrator
8,334 Posts
why? because everyone and their brothers sisters exboyfriends girlfriend knows that the legandary cummings is a gold plated magic motor. it will make 9,000 HP and 15,000,000 ftlbs torque just by adding a 12 inch exhaust stack and a few stickers to the back window, hood, and front fenders.

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Well duh, "straight in a row, made to tow."

Rookies...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Master BS'er
5,931 Posts
why? because everyone and their brothers sisters exboyfriends girlfriend knows that the legandary cummings is a gold plated magic motor. it will make 9,000 HP and 15,000,000 ftlbs torque just by adding a 12 inch exhaust stack and a few stickers to the back window, hood, and front fenders.
Yep.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stickers Add at least 50hp hahahahahahaha

Thanks for watching pal!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
as cool as the fummins seems I never think you get it 100% dialed in
with full cluster and cruise integration not to mention the automatic tranny shift module and getting it all set up

he also said his choices were limited do to the DEF years but and not wanting DEF but Dodge was the last to use DEF and why wouldn't you just run a def delete ?

i think would opt for a 6.7 if i was doing a swap
All my gauges work!!!, my cruise control also works great! The 5r110 is running flawlessly with the tuner I have on it.
There is several different ways to set these trucks up .......but like I said in the video I wanted an ALL MECHANICAL SETUP! Pre DEF.....cost did play a role in my choosing of the truck...... mega cabs were and are still expensive.

Thanks for watching ??

·
Registered
110 Posts
And they're such a diverse company too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts