Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm putting my compounds up for sale, going a slightly different route.

Primary is a Borg Warner S-480 Super Dave from HTT, secondary is a 62/71/13ss from HTT. Both chargers have no shaft play and are in excellent condition. Never shut down hot.

Hot pipe, charge pipe and hot side IC pipes are Argon purged tig welded 304ss, down pipe is aluminized steel.

Will include oil lines,drains, boots, clamps, intake w/filter, HTT 2nd gen manifold and everything needed to install in your 99-07 Superduty Fummins.

This compound setup was custom built to fit a Ford Superduty with a Common Rail Cummins installed using Destroked Motor Mounts.

No one builds a kit like this so here is your chance to get the Twins you always wanted for your Superduty Conversion. Enough air for 900hp+, also no problem to spool with 100hp sticks and daily drive or tow.

Sell complete kit for $4900.

Here are a couple pics, click on them to see the whole album.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys.

I'd be all over this if I had the funds right now. What are you changing to Kai?
Brandon, I got a great offer to try some new custom triple ball bearing chargers that would require different piping. I swore I would never build another set of compounds for a Superduty, but if these sell I'm gonna go for it, if they don't that's ok too, they're an awesome set of compounds.

Call you in a bit Trevor.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SOLD

·
Registered
219 Posts
Triples Kai?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Oh, i think you should try a set of triple 62s, if i was in the market I would..... they sound sweeet!

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Someone just got lucky. I saw them myself...outstanding craftsmanship here....absolutly 2nd to none.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts