Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im messin with the AC on my fummins project, I had the wires backwards with the diode in and kept blowin fuses. I took it apart to swap things around and had power the other day but now I cant get 12V to the compressor. Ive jumped the pressure switches, checked fuses and relays, I have a tach signal and cant get nothin when I had it the other day. Does anyone have a wiring diagram or know what I need to check? Thanks.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I had except the 2 wires were backwards and shorted out due to the diode, blowing the fuse. Ive changed the fuse and cant get power down there anymore. Ive checked fuses, relays, and the factory diode and nothing.
I do have power the the high and low pressure switch and it feeds back to the fire wall in a tan/red wire then returns from the fire wall in a gray/black wire which should have power, the PCM or something makes the last decision to run the compressor (it needs and has a tach signal to run the compressor) I need a wiring diagram to see where it goes, how do I get one?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts