Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at going with the Full Traction System for my 2000 F350 SRW. Interested in finding out if I can get the front system itself, and then using the 4.5-6.5" Icon Coilovers that they offer for the newer Superduty trucks..

My truck already has a 4" kit on it, so the rear is all set to go..

Price on the front system, no coilovers, no rear leafs..
Price on the compatible coilovers from Icon, if they will work...

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What can you offer as far as coilovers that will work with the FT ICG?

Mainly interested in..

Icon
Sway-A-Way

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
We can supply King, Sway-A-Way or The Icons (need to call them back again).

Can't really go wrong either way.
Being in MA, I take it you see a good amount of road salt?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea, unfortunately.

i do my best to keep things clean, but winter is rough up here

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
With the road salt, I would recommend the Icons with the optional IVD plating that they offer. They aren't the cheapest option, but they will hold up the best to the road salt.

Icon 2.5" coilovers are $1600 and $150-160 for the IVD. They don't stock the cans plated so it they would have to get plated once ordered.

Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea looking at the 3 the icon seems to have the best finish, aside from that additional plating. That on top of it makes it sound even better..

Any chance the Full Traction kit can come in black, or matte, something other then the silver? I tend to like to keep it all uniform and the same color and think the silver standing out under neath the truck looks _______.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Spoke with Full Traction and they have some kits in the process of getting parts to build them and they could powder coat it black for us if it was ordered before they powder them.

Let me know if you have any questions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts