Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a full set of Autometer Cobalt gauges and pillar mount that came out of my 2003 superduty. These are about three years old and are in excellent shape. My price includes the pillar mount, trans temp gauge, 60lb boost gauge, and pyrometer. It also includes all the sensors and wiring. If you live around the Atlanta Georgia area and would be happy to show them to anyone interested. I've attached a couple pictures, sorry for the poor quality the only camera I have is on my phone.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Re: Full Set of Autometer Cobalt gauges with sensors and pod for a superduty-$310 shi

I might be interested, but the price is a little steep... PM me if you get a chance.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Re: Full Set of Autometer Cobalt gauges with sensors and pod for a superduty-$310 shi

they still for sale? i don't need the pod, i'll give you 200 shipped for just the gauges with all the wiring and stuff

·
Registered
191 Posts

Pm a price. Very interested!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Hey Guys,

Sorry for not getting back sooner. I travel an awful lot and am only able to get on here once a month or so. I do still have them and will let them go for $250. I'm tired of messing with it. If your interested please give me a call instead of messaging me. My number is 308-660-2430 ask for Steve.

Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts