Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the price on your website include materials and labor or just labor? Does that include a bowl delete? And do you offer a transmission service that removes the filter and puts an external filter on it? Also if i pickup a 6.0 liter trans cooler, are you guys able/willing to install that during the above mentioned modification? I live in the cincy area and would be willing to drive over there to get all of that done at once. Any idea on pricing as well? Not holding you to it, just a ball park. Will be in the spring most likely (other mods on my list to do first).
Like i said, ball park would be nice. I know you cant predict material costs for 4-5 months from now. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi I was wondering the same thing. I have a 1995 F250 7.3 Powerstroke and I was wondering if I'm reading right on the website. Does the Full fuel system include the parts as well as labor or does it just cover labor, and parts separate? Just wondering because after the first of the year ill be looking at getting the system u guys offer. Oh and i just replaced the rear tank on mine fyi.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts