Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
PSN Apprentice
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys hope this is the correct section to post this, I am still new to this site. Had 40inch Ground Hawgs and 16.5s now has 38x13.50x20 Toyo Open Country's and Fuel Hostage Deep 20x12's. Thanks for checking it out and any suggestions would be appreciated. I am only 18 and have to fund this truck myself,so it will be extemely modded...over time.Next week should have the exhaust, chip,intake, gauges.Then maybe in a couple months a twisted diesel transmission and injectors.

Glad to be a member:psn:

·
Sofa King Cool
2,827 Posts
Truck looks awesome! Would love to do the same to mine...but my mpg already suck enough!

·
PSN Apprentice
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot! It gets 11-12 mpg,but I'm sacrificing looks for practicality. I see you did the front end conversion, that is also in my future from mkm.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
looks great!! How much lift are you running?

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Looks good and sounds right you are on the right track with the mods you have planned. If your truck is an 02 i would be careful about injectors due to the PMRs. I have had one of Twisted Diesels trannys for over 3 years and love it and their service.

·
Banned
1,378 Posts
Looks sick

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I like the "black smoke mafia" sticker:doh:. Please tell me you don't go running around smoking everyone out from stoplight to stoplight....
Don't think he can yet since he's bone stock. But only time will tell....

·
PSN Apprentice
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like the "black smoke mafia" sticker:doh:. Please tell me you don't go running around smoking everyone out from stoplight to stoplight....
Thanks, for asking, instead of assuming. I understand why you say that, and you can see the new emissions on newer diesel's to limit blowing soot, so obviously non-diesel owners do not like it. I only intend to mod this truck for better performance. Please don't get the idea that "Black Smoke Mafia" means sooting on everyone and everything, at least our chapter in Virginia doesn't. I am very glad to be a member,and wouldn't do anything to mess it up. I see this BSM club as a diesel performance truck club, to meet to people, work on trucks, learn more,and have a good time.

looks great!! How much lift are you running?
Thanks man, I am amazed at all the members on here that are very frequent posters giving compliments to my truck. To your question; It is a 8inch All-Spring Lift, sad thing is it is made by Super-lift:( I do also plan on replacing the shocks with Bilstein 5100's.

Looks good and sounds right you are on the right track with the mods you have planned. If your truck is an 02 i would be careful about injectors due to the PMRs. I have had one of Twisted Diesels trannys for over 3 years and love it and their service.
Thanks, you have a very nice truck too! I hope I'm on the right path, I have read a lot,and would love more suggestions. Yes, it is an 02, an I have read about the PMRs. Wish ford never did that, owell. I don't plan on going big on injectors. Also, have done alot of research on transmissions,and TDP is close to me, so that's who I plan on using.

I just want a sick looking,fun truck, that one day I could maybe take to strip, to see all what the mods have achieved. Thanks for looking guys.

·
Banned
132 Posts
Trucks looking great and only 70k miles, nice!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Sounds like you know what you are doing. I was just hoping that you wernt out giving the sport a bad name, which it doesn't seem like you are. Nice rig by the way!

·
Registered
536 Posts
looks great! I like a white truck with black wheels

·
PSN Apprentice
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks. I was a little sceptical about black on white, but I think it turned out good. I love the toyos, they're the best tire I have had...

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Thanks man, I am amazed at all the members on here that are very frequent posters giving compliments to my truck. To your question; It is a 8inch All-Spring Lift, sad thing is it is made by Super-lift:( I do also plan on replacing the shocks with Bilstein 5100's.

It's a great looking truck for sure, stance and proportions are great, I know I wish I could go up that high. The bilsteins should work good for you, I've been happy with mine.

·
PSN Apprentice
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Appreciate it, I have white body shocks with about 55,000miles on them. Hopefully the bilstein will look and perform better. Also, the truck in my opinion isn't that big, but all I've owned is lifted trucks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts