Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What upgrades are recommended for stock injectors? Truck is used for pulling a horse trailer. Only thing I plan on right now is a wicked wheel.

Ive been looking at a fass/fuel dog. But would like options. I like the idea of a pre filter before the motor.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Native Texan
8,986 Posts
Well its already electric fuel. If I remember correctly they are not regulated return but its not needed would help warm fuel in tanks in colder weather as it circulates. With stock injectors only improvement I might consider is a better filter system.

Sent from my super awsome outdated new Samsung phone whose 500mA draw hasn't over-overloaded multiple already over rated branch circuits just beyond the kaboom point and caught everything on fire yet. So @heavydoc can be happy that it finally did.🤣 And @Turd-250 "WILL" be blamed for. If My internet will stay up for @heavydoc to see my pics. And @ArmyFord6.0 will still be eatting quinoa wishing it was bacon.🤣And @Dustybumpers(Aka Trouble maker Charles) can hijack Rainbow Rob's thread.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Don’t touch the fuel system till you upgrade pass 250/*** injectors. Our stock fuel filter works fine.

Unless you have an itch and the money, go for the one diesel site has ($1500???) and be done with it.

If you can wait, cncfab is coming out with a system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
​ DieselDC;6004066 said:
Don’t touch the fuel system till you upgrade pass 250/*** injectors. Our stock fuel filter works fine.

Unless you have an itch and the money, go for the one diesel site has ($1500???) and be done with it.

If you can wait, cncfab is coming out with a system.

How about a regulated return or anything?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Like I said, don’t touch it. Those are nice items to have but you don’t necessarily need them. Don’t waste your money on things you don’t need unless you’re wanting to upgrade the HP. If you’re going that route, then yeah do the regulated return, pre/post filter/fuel bowl delete etc.

Your stock fuel system will run 250/200 injectors just fine and that’s a lot of Hp. At that hp - I’m afraid your fuel system won’t worry you - it’s a 6000-9000 built transmission that’s going to get the better you.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
​ DieselDC;6004098 said:
Like I said, don’t touch it. Those are nice items to have but you don’t necessarily need them. Don’t waste your money on things you don’t need unless you’re wanting to upgrade the HP. If you’re going that route, then yeah do the regulated return, pre/post filter/fuel bowl delete etc.

Your stock fuel system will run 250/200 injectors just fine and that’s a lot of Hp. At that hp - I’m afraid your fuel system won’t worry you - it’s a 6000-9000 built transmission that’s going to get the better you.

Not in it for the HP. Wheel, exhaust, intake, and a chip is all thats planned.

While were here whats the most used intake on these trucks? Factory or do most guys upgrade?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Listen to Dieseldc, he knows his ####. I went the full route of wanting my hp and power. So I got the driven diesel regulated return, the air dog 4g lift pump, the beans diesel sump, the adrenaline hpop, so on and so on. And yes it cost a lot 🤯🤯🤯

·
Registered
59 Posts
Listen to Dieseldc, he knows his ####. I went the full route of wanting my hp and power. So I got the driven diesel regulated return, the air dog 4g lift pump, the beans diesel sump, the adrenaline hpop, so on and so on. And yes it cost a lot 🤯🤯🤯
haha same thing here... its never ending once you start down that path!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts