Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant decide if i wanna spend the money on the cpr kit,or do i do the airdog with the ITP regulated return. cuz i thought i read on here that the cpr does not filter the water and air out as good as the airdog setup, is this true.i know the cpr is a nice kit cuz it has all the plumbing and stuff,just wanna hear some ideas on it before i go buying parts i dont like. thanks

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
You could also save about half your money and piece together a kit and do it yourself. There are several threads dedicated to this. You can get everything you need for around 500 bucks from the various threads that include part numbers, brands, and prices.

·
Heath
441 Posts
You could also save about half your money and piece together a kit and do it yourself. There are several threads dedicated to this. You can get everything you need for around 500 bucks from the various threads that include part numbers, brands, and prices.
x2--I decided to go with DI regulated return and a sd pump. with filters and base, some wiring from the junk yard and an oil presure switch I am around 700.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts