Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bypassed the factory water/fuel seperator? I cant keep my dash from lighting up saying to drain it. I always do but never see any water, and the dealer has changed the sensor once already. i wouldl ike to bypass it if possible

I

·
0 Posts
Apparantly the Ford waranty only covers the first fuel/water sensor
Is that what they told you? You have to be kidding me. If they install a part that becomes defective while the truck is still under warranty it's there baby.

I

·
0 Posts
No, what you need to do is go to the back of your owners manual and get the Ford customer service number. Call them and tell them that your local dealer installed a defective part under warranty and they say they only replace this particular part once.. They will call the dealer and someone will get hell..

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
No, what you need to do is go to the back of your owners manual and get the Ford customer service number. Call them and tell them that your local dealer installed a defective part under warranty and they say they only replace this particular part once.. They will call the dealer and someone will get hell..
:whs: :whs:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts