Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive heard that fuel prices will hit 7.00$ by the end of the year, i hope just a rumor though! and anyone else heard this as well? imput would be great

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I doubt that it will hit $7.00
They won't be able to sell enough at that price. I expect it to stay between $4-$5. That way, people will still buy it, and they will still be raping us.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I doubt that it will hit $7.00
They won't be able to sell enough at that price. I expect it to stay between $4-$5. That way, people will still buy it, and they will still be raping us.

itll hit the pocket hard even between $4-$5 and i couldnt agree more that could sell enough, none of use would buy the fuel nor work because of those prices

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I watched on cnn today that fuel prices by august are projected to be $6-$7 a gallon for diesel and $5-$6 a gallon for gas... hope it doesn't get that bad but have to wait and see.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No one will work nor drive. Im only 17 and id like a good life..and by chance did they say why its gonna reach that high?

·
Registered
375 Posts
the rumor will be 6-8 bucks a gallon..and who knows, maybe it will even get up to 6.95 for a week..then it will drop back down to 5.25, then down to 4.95..and then after a while it will drop back down to 3.15-3.85...

it is all about getting us used to paying for higher fuel prices..if the rumor is that they will double, we will panic, then when prices DONT hit the projected 7-8, but they did hit 5-6 bucks per gallon...well, at least it wasnt as bad as 7-8 right?? people will have the mentallity of " i survived the high fuel prices, i can do it, it wasnt really that bad"..mission accomplished..

bend over boys..might want to grab some KY while you are at it, the next 2 years are going to suck...

·
PwrStrkin
49 Posts
ya know... its really a cruel and sick world when we all have to hope and pray fuel will go back down and to $3/gallon.

·
Registered
630 Posts
anybody want to buy my toy...mods are in sig. J/K. I hope prices don't get that high or else I am gunna be F'ed. If prices do get up to say..$5 per gallon what you think is gunna happen to the price of crap you need for everyday stuff like TP, milk, food...sh!t will go up too....

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
No one will work nor drive. Im only 17 and id like a good life..and by chance did they say why its gonna reach that high?
Politics, Government, the fact that we are dependant on foriegn countries to get our fuel from.. they can cut back production and drive the price up. Pretty sure there using the conflicts going on in the middle east (libya) as an excuse to cut production an so on and so forth.. you could go on all day about why fuel prices are so high and different reasons..

·
Registered
956 Posts
Either way I'm glad I only live 3 miles from work. If it goes that high I won't even ride the motorcycle, I'll bust out the peddle bike!

·
HeavyMetal
77 Posts
I say the hell with OPEC! We need to raise the price of corn,wheat and medicine that the USA exports and that will fix the oil prices! damn crooks! Economy is definitely ####ed now!

·
Registered
177 Posts
3.85 today just filled up and it hurt and its been hurting for a while now. WTF I'm really wondering where this is going. Soon I'm not going to be able to aford going to work or feeding my family. Thank you to all them Greedy son of B*&^'s hope you really enjoy crushing the middle class.

·
Registered
70 Posts
this world is getting more and more f**ked up every day the prices will hapen dont think it wont they dont care about the little guy U all think the so called great president pays for #### i dont none of them do we pay for it all

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
3.85 today just filled up and it hurt and its been hurting for a while now. WTF I'm really wondering where this is going. Soon I'm not going to be able to aford going to work or feeding my family. Thank you to all them Greedy son of B*&^'s hope you really enjoy crushing the middle class.

the bad thing is that they do enjoy doing this to us and seeing us strugle to get to work and sh*t im 95% on my own at 17 and im still doing school..and if this all continues i might be forced to quit school because i cant get there every night screw all this bull sh*t

·
Registered
956 Posts
No offense but I think 90% of people on here have always been "on our own" I was always taught if your old enough to drive, your old enough to get a job! Not saying that fuel prices don't suck and being on your own doesnt suck, but we have all been there done that when it comes down to the do I get fuel or groceries! It's part of life and it will make you a better person and make you appreciate what you have so stick it out and get to school lol!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts