Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw where EDGE releases the 100psi fuel pressure setup for the CS/CTS. Has anyone ordered it yet? Trying to figure out for sure what all is needed, and when they will be shipping.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
I'd be curious as well....trying to decide whether or not to buy the pressure sensor myself.

·
Kilroy was here
128 Posts
got a price today.. you need two pieces 98605, 98607, for a total of $215. I thought I saw someone had it cheaper, maybe not.
How'ed you come up with $215?

Nevermind, I found it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I will definitely be purchasing this for my cts. and worldwide73 i have heard quite a few people say that glowshifts are not very reliable or accurate...for the money just get an insight

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
I will definitely be purchasing this for my cts. and worldwide73 i have heard quite a few people say that glowshifts are not very reliable or accurate...for the money just get an insight
Well quite a few people are wrong then. Glowshift is a quality gauge like any of the others.

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts
cts is def. top quality we install a ton of them at work,the fuel pressure option is gonna be great.after installing just about every brand of gauge and monitor out there glowshift is def toward the bottom as far as quality IMO

·
Kubota Service Tech
42 Posts
Jegs has them listed on their website.

98605 Universal Sensor Input is in stock
98607 100PSI Sensor is sheduled to ship the 15th

Mines on order, we will see what happens.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I would like to hear how the first installs go.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Anyone find the parts for less? I can order the auto meter for less than 200.

·
Kilroy was here
128 Posts
Jegs has them listed on their website.

98605 Universal Sensor Input is in stock
98607 100PSI Sensor is sheduled to ship the 15th

Mines on order, we will see what happens.
Any update?

·
Kubota Service Tech
42 Posts
Any update?
I received the parts last week. I have not got them installed yet, planning on doing that tomorrow. I will let you know the outcome. 1st impressions are that its deff a quality set up.

·
Kubota Service Tech
42 Posts
Just got the kit installed. Works, great. Only thing I have to complain about is the universal sensor kit does not have a plug/cap in case you are only using one of the two input plugs. YOU HAVE TO UPDATE YOUR DEVICE BEFORE THIS KIT WILL WORK. Update device and open the MYSTYLE software and change the "Universal Sensor A & B" to what ever names you want. So far, I like the system alot!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are there any other adapters or parts needed for the install, or is there a plug in the fuel bowl or somewhere to just screw in the sensor?

·
Premium Member
3,401 Posts
Isn't there some sort of tuning/adjusting that is done to make the 5V sensor work correctly? Was it Plug-n-play?

·
Kubota Service Tech
42 Posts
Isn't there some sort of tuning/adjusting that is done to make the 5V sensor work correctly? Was it Plug-n-play?
Plug and Play my friend! Update your device to the newest software version. Change the names to whatever you want, then go plug everything up and your good to go. Seriously, probably the easiest thing I had "modded" on the truck.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I got mine 4 days ago and put it together too. Everything works really slick.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts