Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got my new wheels mounted last week. I got the first set of the new 22x14 fuel offroad chrome hostages on 37/13.5/22 kumho kl71 mts. They ballooned the 37s out quite a bit but i like the look of it. They stick out a good 5" out from the wheel well with my 2" spacers. The audio will be done this week and the one up offroad lift will be put on in 2 weeks. Cant wait to get it done.

heres a pic after we mounted them at the shop.

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Looks nice but aren't those the tires that my buddy paid you for and and once you recieved the money you never shipped them?

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Yes. After somehow finding his home phone number and speaking to his mom bc he wouldn't pick up the cell or answer text. He works with the sheriff's dept here and they had been in contact with the local sheriff's to him if it was need be. He kept telling them they had been shipped out but he didnt know what company and all this bs. After looking back on his threads seems as if he has had alot of bad business on this site.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Looks pretty cool. 14" wide wheels and spacers... WOW... and 5" past the fenders? You might want to get some flares, local law enforcement is going to like you... LOL

Which lift are you going with from OUO?

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Martin knows the tire and wheel situation was not my fault at all. We worked everythin out. He got his money refunded as soon as I got my tires back.

·
Registered
536 Posts
lets see more pics

·
McLovin!
338 Posts
22x14's and 2" wheel spaces are going to kill your ball joints. Looks good though.

·
Registered
536 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.