Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
i am getting around 21-24 with 50/50 city highway with my 250.

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
um exhaust, intake, chip turbo injectors keep my foot outa it as much as possible

·
Registered
911 Posts
i get about 16 city/ 18 highway in the summer

·
Registered
748 Posts
im at around 16 in the summer 50/50, and around 10-11 in the winter 50/50

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
21-24 does seem hard to believe. Not that I don't.... Topping off tank to top of filler neck and then doing the math? Just curious.

My van with a tune and 3.55 could only muster 18.

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
i know its hard to believe, i have it plugged in all the time so no idle time and i did the math i put in so many gallons and drive so many miles. Its really nice for road trips i can go around 800 miles on a tank of diesel and 2 stroke oil but i use a lot of oil, usually around 3 quarts for every gallon of diesel.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I m getting around 15 or 16 , I m having a hard time buying 24 mpg without propane or some other help

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
sorry i must be doing something right!:D dont believe me sorry guys dont be jealous, jk

·
Canadian Powerstroker!
989 Posts
I get 22 in the winter in Canada on HWY and 25-26 in the summer. Hand calculated not lie-o-meter.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
i know its hard to believe, i have it plugged in all the time so no idle time and i did the math i put in so many gallons and drive so many miles. Its really nice for road trips i can go around 800 miles on a tank of diesel and 2 stroke oil but i use a lot of oil, usually around 3 quarts for every gallon of diesel.
3 quarts for every gallon of diesel? So if you put in 30 gallons, you add 22 gallons of 2 stroke oil?

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.