Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In getting ready for e-fuel I'm trying to find the best deals on everything. I'm having trouble finding places to get fuel manager parts. Anyone know of good sources? Also will wix, cat, donaldson, napa gold, etc key way style filters all fit into the stanadyne head?

·
Terminator Nation
5,119 Posts
Got FM-100s from Beans Diesel as part of their fuel system, originally supplied with the Stanadyne filters. Ordered replacement filters from them and got what I think are NAPA replacements. Check with them (Beans).

Got FM-1000 bases and filters from my local Stanadyne dealer.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
I got mine from Discount Fleet Supply. Cheapest I found after shipping. I bought 2 bases, heater and clear bowl. The 2 part number were 24911 and 24912.
If I remember right their website sucked navigating but if you have part numbers from wix website it worked good.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got mine from Discount Fleet Supply. Cheapest I found after shipping. I bought 2 bases, heater and clear bowl. The 2 part number were 24911 and 24912.
If I remember right their website sucked navigating but if you have part numbers from wix website it worked good.
What size are the ports on the 24912 base? I can't find info on it. You're right about the website sucking hard.

·
hit n miss
549 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have a bunch of brand new filters if you need. I will make a deal on them they are the post filters not the pre filters

1 - 8 of 8 Posts