Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was taking some pics and noticed on the top of the tank there is fuel!
anyone have this problem?

[/IMG]

·
Registered
66 Posts
:whs:

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Did not see anything when i pulled the bed for the airdog.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Keep an eye on it, see if it only happens when full. If it only does it when full, the o-ring on top of the tank is most likely the problem. If it does it when 1/2 tank or less, then the problem might be a fuel line.

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep an eye on it, see if it only happens when full. If it only does it when full, the o-ring on top of the tank is most likely the problem. If it does it when 1/2 tank or less, then the problem might be a fuel line.

thanks...it happens more from a full tank.

·
Registered
750 Posts
If you can, gen an inspection mirror and see if it's coming from one of the vent lines or the sending unit itself. The vent tubes are on top closer to the frame rail and the sending unit is a big round unit you can't miss near the front of the tank.

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just went and checked...its coming from the rear of the tank...im guessing its the hose? its a plastic blue fitting...

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just painted and put in a 6 1/2 banks tip from my old set up. ill take a pic of it later and post it.
you cant see it from the back.

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry for laggy response...no it doesnt.
i havent washed my truck in over a month and its clean. i dont have an insane amount of coal rollin out the back though, and i am rarely at WOT.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts