Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
water in fuel light on, 05 6.0 ex cant find drain valve anywhere on the frame rail fuel filter, any ideas:confused:

·
Still learning
368 Posts
Drop the filter that should drain the water out. Drain plug should be at the lowest point of the hfcm

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i saw a plug but owners manuel showed a slid bar in the side of the hfcm

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
found out owners manuel is wrong has a 6mm drain plug, local ford dealer drained it for free trying to get my warranty business, and then smashed the passenger side mirror backing it out of the ford dealers bay, so guess im getting a free mirror and maybe a new mechanic we will see how easy they fix it...............:lame:

I

·
0 Posts
found out owners manuel is wrong has a 6mm drain plug, local ford dealer drained it for free trying to get my warranty business, and then smashed the passenger side mirror backing it out of the ford dealers bay, so guess im getting a free mirror and maybe a new mechanic we will see how easy they fix it...............:lame:
If you do your own oil changes, drain the seperator at each oil change so the light never comes on. If someone else does it tell them to..

·
Registered
652 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
go back to dealer and get new designed drain plug all you need are yur fingers for twenty bucks if you need part number let me know supposed to drain monthly

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool looking piece gotta get one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts