Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Olde gear jammer
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw a commercial for the Fuel Dr.

Now, I realize I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, but don't consider myself stick stupid either. This thing is a POS you plug into your lighter socket, of all places. It's said to increase your mileage, and ofcourse your emmisions if I heard it right!

Anyone else seen this snake oil? Just struck me funny, I guess. It would be interesting to see how these guys do selling it.

But wait!!!! There's more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, rush on down to BestBuy before they're all gone!!!!!!!!!!!:peeman::hehe:

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
what a load of SH!T.google "fuel DR." and click on the first oneLOLLOLLOL

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
I ran 2 on my IDI, one in each socket. No lie it got 32mpg but I had to remove it because the truck wanted to roast the tires off at every stop sign. The fuel savings vrs the cost of new tires every month wasn't worth it.

·
Olde gear jammer
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Y'all are funny to read.. as a woman who drives her '02 f250 4 dr 4x4 predator +85HP daily with camper top and load E tires- I add primrose diesel additive to my 32 gal tank and get nearly 30 mpg highway and 22 in town. I am a fuel mileage junkie and still like to rev up on the hp every once in awhile. I kept some old factory rims and my old "d" range tires so when I want to burn her down, I just have my diesel mechanic husband swap the whole thing. I HAVE NOTICED when my tire pressure goes under 80 psi cold- i get like tire drag and my old man has to check my tires. I have 285/75/r16 so I can maneuver the beastie around. I <3 my truck!!!

That's from another thread. She just has to be using at least two, maybe three of these things!!!!:eek::eek:

·
Olde gear jammer
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ran 2 on my IDI, one in each socket. No lie it got 32mpg but I had to remove it because the truck wanted to roast the tires off at every stop sign. The fuel savings vrs the cost of new tires every month wasn't worth it.
:doh::eek::gethim:

Hey, I like your avatar!! he's my hero as well!!!:D;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts