Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dennis, Getting ready to order my WVO system, and really want to get the fuel bowl out of there, When I asked them they didnt seem to really know what I was talking about..

So do you know if it will work with the V3 system from Conversion Kits, Bio Diesel Kits | Dino Fuel Alternatives

Do we relocate the filter? and is this intended for the OBS aswell .. ??

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hmm, Maybe I wasn't clear enough ..

does your kit Fuel Bowl Delete Kit work for an OBS?

Do you relocate the filter? or would this be intended for a fuel system with its own filters..?

Also tossed in the V3 system wondering if by chance you knew if it would work together, hope that didn't distract you ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am also very interested in your fuel bowl delete, although it is a bit pricey. Will this work for the old body style powerstrokes 94-97.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I dont see why this kit would be much different than a SD as it uses the same heads only difference being that your also deleting the mechanical pump to a electric fuel pump. But someone please correct me if im wrong there. Anyways with a bowl delete typicaly you will add 2 new filters to the system that ride on the frame rail one pre-pump filter and one post pump filter.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Dennis I'd like to hear what you have to say about this if you can get the chance, ill drop you an email incase your not on here much

I got fuel filter sensors leaking and bottom 3/8 short hoses leaking I Really want this thing outta there

·
Registered
39 Posts
Will it still work even though I don't have a 17* hpop and sd reservoir?

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope, I dont think you need the Pump as much as the Reservoir..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts