Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdo you do a fuel bowl delete i have a regulated returnsystem that i bought the feeds fuel from the back of the heads with a reg. at the front for the return whats the best way to plumb it all in and remove whats not needed on the fuel filter housing also i have a airdog 165 that has a built in reg that goes to 75 psi

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
i took a sawzall and cut the darn thing right off of the oil filter housing. All you gotta do is...instead of having the fuel line from the tank go into the factory fuel filter housing, just install a T and have it go straight to the front of the heads. Then the return from the aeromotive regulator can be hooked to the factory return line that goes back to the tank. I built my own fuel lines and system

·
Caterpillar Tech.
117 Posts
Here's some pics.....
do you have any more pics of the return line and regulator setup? I want to build my own setup like yours

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
do you have any more pics of the return line and regulator setup? I want to build my own setup like yours
I didn't make my own regulated return system tho....i bought that. I built my system from the tank to the heads using two different pumps and building my own fuel lines out of braided stainless and anodized fittings. When you buy a regulated return system, it already has everything in the kit to hook up the factory return.

here's a couple pics of the aeromotive regulator for the regulated return system.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
You can see the return line in this pic. It's right next to the braided stainless line next to the MAF sensor. If you need a better pic of it let me know. I'll get one for ya.

Attachments

·
Caterpillar Tech.
117 Posts
Thanks for the pics they help....whos kit are you running for the regulated return system?...thinking about dfusers kit

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
LIDP(long island diesel performance)...they are no long in business. But dfusers and Strictly Diesel have good kits.

·
Caterpillar Tech.
117 Posts
LIDP(long island diesel performance)...they are no long in business. But dfusers and Strictly Diesel have good kits.
thanks, im going to pm you to get some more info!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts