Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to run a fuel additive in my 08 6.4 diesel i am hearing that stanadyne is the best what do you all think????

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
The Stanadyne brand has been around a very long time and ive used it every time i needed a additive. I think its by far the best. its cheap and a very healthy product for our trucks.

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Power service is what i run

·
Registered
400 Posts
im runnin howes. Havent had a problem

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ford fuel additives in every tank since new.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I run the stanadyne every tank. Truck loves it...however I am going to try the stuff jesse posted up as its so much cheaper and about 1 oz to a tank vs 8oz.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Our crew uses Shellbourne Fuels liquid catalysts - great evaporators, antigel, antifungal antibacteria. Cuts emissions 60-70%. More power n' better miles.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Power service is what i run
I like this too, its really easy to find, i buy 1000gal of clear at a time and it can last a while, i fill up at stations too. I treat the whole tank when i get a new load according to the directions and ive never had a fuel problem in 5 years.

·
Registered
18 Posts
P-22 Ford additive since it was new, well that was just 3500 miles ago but will keep giving doses with each fill up!:ford:

·
Registered
378 Posts
I am looking to run a fuel additive in my 08 6.4 diesel i am hearing that stanadyne is the best what do you all think????
For Cetane I'd Say FPPF "CETANE 8+" all the way!
For a all around conditioner that has cetane boost in it, lubricity and inj cleaner, either Amsoil Diesel Concentrate or Stanadyne.
The Stanadyne is a great product but a little more expensive than the Amsoil Conditioner.

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
I run Power Service with a splash of FPPF 8+ cetane boost in my truck. Works great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts