Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Mike
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2006 F350 cc drw diesel with an FTX package, i've tried searching exactly what the ftx package is to no avail. Anyone know?

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
so im gonna guess and say your truck is lifted and bigger tires. Well from what i got out of looking it up is its almost like roush or saleen. Ford takes it to them and its a special package. i know thats the way it is for the F-150 didnt know they put the super duty's threw it. Maybe someone put the sticker on it tell us about the truck.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gallery/displayimage.php?photoid=152802&width=0 - Heres some pictures of a 6.4 FTX

·
Mike
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well i bought the truck 2 years ago with 13k miles on , 2nd "official" owner. It looks like it stands higher in the front than most of the f350 diesels i see but i have never broke out a tape on em. Theres no shadowing or anything around the sticker areas like there was something else on there before. It does have rancho shocks on it but i dont see any leveling blocks/lift stuff on it. Gettin ready to start doin mods now that the warranty is out begining with some 285/75/17 tires. All the posts on here say to start with a leveling kit but aaaa, it already sits level. Just tryin to get some info.

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
Sticker swap more than likley
Yep no doubt its a fake. The FTX package puts on bigger tires ram air hood and a few more goodies. I bet the truck was only a FX4 those ranchos prob arnt ranchos either. Look at the bottom of the shock and i bet there just fords that they slapped a sticker on LOL. Ford paid rancho for rights to use there stickers kinda B.S but oh well

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
Yea i guess the only real way you can tell is look up the VIN. How bout some pictures of your truck boss.

·
Mike
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im on the pics here shortly. the shocks are white ranchos. what will the vin tell me or i guess how can i tell anything from the vin?

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
The Ranchos that came on Ford's are not real Rancho's, just Ford shocks with a Rancho sticker on just like Fordboy said...

Get some pics up!

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
im on the pics here shortly. the shocks are white ranchos. what will the vin tell me or i guess how can i tell anything from the vin?
Should put it up here some people can tell you all the options the truck came with. Or maybe try your luck with a dealer.

·
Premium Member
3,414 Posts
Some local dealers will work with 4x4 shops to make a truck already lifted/modded. I'll bet it's a local dealer only modded truck. FTX package options were never part of the production truck available options.

·
Mike
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok , tryin to figure out how to put pics in the thread.... i know, i'm a concrete guy, not a computer guy...

·
Mike
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Mike
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

ok, now how do i get this pic next to my name like y'all do?

·
Premium Member
3,414 Posts
Use the USER CP and add it as an avatar. Located in the main bar on the home page of the forum.

If you have trouble let me know I can help.

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
WTF duel exhaust out of the rear on a diesel truck? I've seen that once and it was a Buick car with a duramax.

·
Mike
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
tried that outta my albums but it said invalid file...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.