Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. The lift will be coming off my truck this upcoming weekend. If you have a REASONABLE offer and can PICK IT UP (no shipping!) , please send it. I've done a bit of research and see this lift goes for approx $1600. The lift has been on this truck for less than a year so it's in good shape. I'm literally trying to re-coop all the $$$ that I'm spending to get my truck back to stock.

Since I HAVE to put a price, I'll ask for $800 picked up. I think that's reasonable.

Lift will include shocks, etc.

Thanks,

Tim

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got Pics? Mileage? Specs (shocks, leaf springs, blocks, etc)?
I'll try to get pics up. It's leaf setup and I've already said shocks come with it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
i realize that i was looking more for what kind of shocks/set up (ie- I have a dual shock set up on my front axle vs a single shock on either side). also you did not mention what year it is for 99-04 or 05-07?

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i realize that i was looking more for what kind of shocks/set up (ie- I have a dual shock set up on my front axle vs a single shock on either side). also you did not mention what year it is for 99-04 or 05-07?
Single shock and I'll have more info once off like model #, etc. my trick is a 2000.

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Single shock and I'll have more info once off like model #, etc. my trick is a 2000.

Not "TRICK" ..... "TRUCK". LOL. Damn smart phones making me look stupid! LOL

Once I get everything off I'll have part numbers for you. I really can't read that stuff while on the truck. I'm too old, it's too cold and I'm too lazy. Again, the parts will be off the truck in a few short days. :evil

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lift is NOT coming off this weekend. The person that was going to come can't come due to SNOW. Bummer.

Anyway, hopefully I'll get the lift off some day :)

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lift comes off 3rd week of March and it's a 6.5" lift NOT a 8" lift. Thanks for looking

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lift is OFF THE TRUCK and ready for pickup. Thanks folks!

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Make offer ..... Need this gone

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SOLD. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts