Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im putting my PMF traction bars and 4" traction block setup up for sale, reason is Im going with a bigger lift on the truck and would like to make a single bar setup for the bigger lift as well. Will come with everything including 5/8 u bolts. Ive only had them on the truck for 2 months

asking 800 plus shipping OBO

Ok I found a couple pics of them, they arent the best so I can get more

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Matt they are $775 brand new from PMF and then the ubolts are $75
so your at $50 less for used ? or did I miss some option ?
Fabricated Unitized Floating Traction Block - Precision Metal Fab

nice truck
The other option was long bed bars, so an additional 25. The bars have been on the truck for 2 months or less, they are like brand new still, but thats why I put OBO, feel free to make an offer, Im willing to work on the price.

and thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
These should work on an 08 shouldn't they?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
(520)465-7971
909 Posts
Yes, these will work with 99-10 F-250/350's. Must be SRW if its a 350. Matt is a nice guy to deal with. If I can assist in any way, dont hesitate to let me know!

·
Administrator
32,966 Posts
The other option was long bed bars, so an additional 25. The bars have been on the truck for 2 months or less, they are like brand new still, but thats why I put OBO, feel free to make an offer, Im willing to work on the price.

and thanks
Cool I missed the long bed part :doh:

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, these will work with 99-10 F-250/350's. Must be SRW if its a 350. Matt is a nice guy to deal with. If I can assist in any way, dont hesitate to let me know!
Thanks Trevor!

Cant you just get a new rear block and re mount the front mount of the bars if you want to go up on your lift??
Yes I could but like I mentioned up above Id like to go to a single bar setup

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Matt whats wrong with the dual bars with a bigger lift?
Nothing just personal preference, strictly appearance, I just prefer a single bar with a bigger lift, Im very picky about that kinda stuff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts