Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
< Can I drive?!
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got my hands on a MaxxForce badge off a big rig. wondering what the interest is in it. let me know. its in decent condition. some slight scuffs here and there.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Cool badge but it really doesnt have much to do with this engine... except for the international part...

·
Registered
145 Posts
as far as i know a maxxfouce 7 is almost a copy of the 6.4

·
Registered
113 Posts
ill give ya 10 shipped

·
Registered
670 Posts
I believe the maxxforce 7 has only 1 turbo tho...

·
Registered
145 Posts
I believe the maxxforce 7 has only 1 turbo tho...

The 6.4 L Power Stroke, used in 2008 model year Ford Super Duty trucks, is a V8 turbodiesel engine. The engine has a sequential twin-turbo intercooled forced induction system [2]. The engine also uses a high pressure common rail fuel injection system.[2] It produces 350 hp (260 kW) at 3000 rpm and 650 ft·lbf (880 N·m) of torque at 2000 rpm.[2]

This engine will also be used in International trucks and buses under the name MaxxForce 7. However, the MaxxForce 7 will not have the sequential turbocharger system; rather, it will use a single stage variable vane turbocharger. Displacement and injector systems are the same. In MaxxForce 7 guise, the engine will produce between 200-230 hp and 580-620 ft·lbf of torque.[3]

there is it..just on turbo for the maxx force.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts

The 6.4 L Power Stroke, used in 2008 model year Ford Super Duty trucks, is a V8 turbodiesel engine. The engine has a sequential twin-turbo intercooled forced induction system [2]. The engine also uses a high pressure common rail fuel injection system.[2] It produces 350 hp (260 kW) at 3000 rpm and 650 ft·lbf (880 N·m) of torque at 2000 rpm.[2]

This engine will also be used in International trucks and buses under the name MaxxForce 7. However, the MaxxForce 7 will not have the sequential turbocharger system; rather, it will use a single stage variable vane turbocharger. Displacement and injector systems are the same. In MaxxForce 7 guise, the engine will produce between 200-230 hp and 580-620 ft·lbf of torque.[3]

there is it..just on turbo for the maxx force.
So in reality, Dzchez could run this and be good to go!

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
True, but its still more accurate than one of us getting a Twin Turbo badge.

·
Registered
145 Posts
id like to see a "compound turbo" badge.it would be different and most ppl would even question that..

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Ill settle with the International badges that go on the big rigs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.