Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 4" MBRP dual stacks with 6" chrome mitres 36" includes full bed kit 90* elbow and flex piping and all exhaust clamps - 500

custom 1 piece drive shaft with greasable u-joints - 150 OBO

stock plastic running boards for a CCSB off my '08 - 150 OBO

Please be local that way don't have to deal with shipping. If anyones thats going to the G2G wants any of these items I might be able to make it up.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Eric will that one piece work on my truck? how much lift is it setup for? I'm really interested in that and I'll be home next week...can pick it up the day after Xmas! let me know if it will work!

Chad

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
if anything I'm wanting to do another G2G when I get home at the house or something.........and get a few guys together we can always see if it will work or not.

Chad

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eric will that one piece work on my truck? how much lift is it setup for? I'm really interested in that and I'll be home next week...can pick it up the day after Xmas! let me know if it will work!

Chad
Chad it should work. I had it made for when I had my 8" lift on

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
oh yeah it won't work for me Eric ;) mine's going to be at 15" of lift when I get back.

Chad

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hope you got another DD as you wont be able to drive that thing around Va

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
eh I did it before as a daily with the old truck LOL 15" on 44's lol....but yeah I've got the magnum for long long road trips....only time I'll drive it long term is going to Florida or Michigan this year.

Chad

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Might be interested in the one-piece as I have a 8" pro-comp lift with the infamous vibe. What all comes with it, are you willing to meet and what's the best price you can consider? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Might be interested in the one-piece as I have a 8" pro-comp lift with the infamous vibe. What all comes with it, are you willing to meet and what's the best price you can consider? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!
The drive shaft is all there is. You re-use the same 8 bolts that are currently on your truck. And depending how far I have to drive will determine how much I would consider coming down in price. As this driveshaft was completely new when I had it built. Nothing was reused from my truck to make it a one piece. Both U-joints are spicer joints

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
The drive shaft is all there is. You re-use the same 8 bolts that are currently on your truck. And depending how far I have to drive will determine how much I would consider coming down in price. As this driveshaft was completely new when I had it built. Nothing was reused from my truck to make it a one piece. Both U-joints are spicer joints
Understand completely! PM me and we can work it out. Thank you!

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Understand completely! PM me and we can work it out. Thank you!
let me know how far your willing to travel down. I wouldn't go past fredricksburg to sell it for less than asking price.

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
let me know how far your willing to travel down. I wouldn't go past fredricksburg to sell it for less than asking price.
Once I can drive the truck again I'll let you know. Right now the carrier bearing is completely shot leaving truck not drivable :(

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rims and tires are sold the rest is still up for grabs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts