Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded my truck and kept the XRT with all deletes and race tunes. However, didn't know I needed to return the other back to stock for it to remain unlocked. I am wanting to sell it and from what I understand, H&S will send an unlock code for a couple hundred dollars. In the box and perfect condition. $650 shipped PayPal fees included. Call or text me with any questions or to tell me you want it. Lim located in Victoria Texas during the week and Beaumont on the weekends.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Schrod
32 Posts
Hell the website says suggested retail brand spanking new is only 599.00. You maybe better get hold of whom you traded the truck off to and put it back to stock or maybe just give them the tuner since you were a bad boy and sold it tuned without the tuner.
Just what kind of a rip off artist are you? I have always detuned my trucks before trading them off. Just feel it is kind of being honest, ya know??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As far as honesty, had the DPF in the bed, told them it was tuned and was willing to put it back to factory. They declined. Get the answers before you accuse someone of being less than straight forward. And by the way, it's sold.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Schrod
32 Posts
Sorry for the accusation. I still feel the tuner should have went with the truck since it was "Married" to it. Buyer must have been a newbie to tuners or they would have realized if it needed dealer service on the motor or computer having the tuner was a must.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts