Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This bag is like brand new. My wife carried it twice but it isn't big enough, she might as well carry duffle bags for purses. It is in excellent shape with no stains or wear marks.

If you would like to surprise your wife, mother, girlfriend for Christmas here is your chance to get an excellent bag.

$120 shipped inside the continental US.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
LOL

Its not a purse it a satual, indiana jones has one... LOL

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So you wanna sell a purse .... on a diesel site ?
If it sells, it would be the third I have sold on this site. There are some women around and some men with wives / girlfriends around.

This is a good deal on the purse and figured I'd pass it along to "friends" prior to putting it on e-bay and paying all the fees.

I also have a 1910 desk fan that I would let go for $1150 shipped but I figure the market isn't here.

·
Registered
510 Posts
how big is it

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not including the handles, the puse is 9" tall, 13" wide and the base is 5" deep. The top opens to about 12". A very nice size purse.

Or are you asking about the fan? It's a 12" :D

·
Registered
510 Posts
purse, my fiancée is obsessed. Im gonna show it to her and see if she likes it. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Will your wife allow you to take your nuts out of it before it sells... :bowfast:

Might get banned for that but I couldn't resist... good luck with the sell, my wife has one just like it just a size bigger... and yes my nuts are in it to...

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Will your wife allow you to take your nuts out of it before it sells... :bowfast:
I think they have already been transferred to the next bag. She realizes the new owner wouldn't want my balls....

LOL

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sold

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.