Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Peon
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is an excellent-condition pair of closed Weld Racing hub covers that I had powdercoated flat black. They're not absolutely dead-flat b/c powdercoating can't get the same flatness of finish that paint can, but they're not semi-shiny like a matte finish either. They came from a set of Weld Sidewinder wheels that I bought for my Ford Superduty with 8x170mm lug spacing but I'm not sure what wheels they'll fit other than Weld Sidewinders with that lug pattern. My powdercoater sprayed the bolts as well, so you won't have shiny steel bolt heads standing out against a flat hub cover. Once I put the new rims on my truck, I liked how they look without hub covers in place (plus the front hub covers won't fit over my Dynatrac hubs) so that's why I'm selling them. I don't have a picture of it, but the backs of the covers are powdercoated as well as the fronts--very uniform and even, since the coater heated them in his oven to allow for out-gassing before spraying them. I'd be happy to see $25/shipped for the covers so if you're interested, PM me for payment info (I prefer USPS M.O.'s but will take Paypal too).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.