Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I have the softride all spring skyjacker lift and some 38.5 x 14.5 on 16.5 wheels. I would like to go down to super duty height or as high as 4".
Will sell all out for 1500 for everything, or trade for your stock stuff and 1200.
Lift is everything you need to go except rear brakeline ( that thing is a pisser and I'm just gonna leave it on.

2000 EX in my avatar is what it is on right now.

·
Registered
753 Posts
where are youlocated???

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It depends. I am working on a whole new set up for drag racing. When I get the quote I will see. It all depends on what stock stuff that set up will need. Unless you are in a hurry...

Where are you located?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is with the 35" mud graps, I also fit 38.5 super swampers on it with a little bumper trimming.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price drop my blue oval brothers. I am willing to take everything off but the brake lines and hand it over for 900 cash. Look at the video, you can see how smooth the springs articulate, this is a good ride for an all leaf lift.

Tires and wheels are gone.

Will barter for the following:
PCS
P7100 any model but prefer 215 or 180 hp
Mechanical IH injectors dt models
Precision TC
16x12 wheels, lighter the better.
Locker for 10.5 or d50
DOT drag radials 33" or close to it and 16" for wheel size.
I need performance dt parts as well, ei
injector hold downs, injectors, roller rockers, valve springs. If you have anything and want the lift let me know.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Still take stock suspension in trade? I had a 6" on my truck last year and took it off and now i want o go back up. What kind of price for my stock suspension in trade. All shocks and the steering arm is new-couldnt find my old one when I went back down.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, why not. I am building a custom 7075 link system in the front and could use some of the stock parts. I do need rear springs too. Is yours an Ex, 250 r 350? I am thinking around 650 or so is not a bad deal.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Mies a 350 crewcab. hows $600 and you pay shipping on your parts and Ill pay shipping on mine. Im in southeast missouri-63901-whats your zip? I have 4 new rough country shocks and new stock steering arm if you need it. What exactly do you have for this. springs-shocks-sway bar end links-dropped arm-dropped panhard bar bracket-extended panhard bar-ubolts-ect-like to have a list so I know exactly what I will have -what I will need and what to send you as a replacement. Thanks
Yeah, why not. I am building a custom 7075 link system in the front and could use some of the stock parts. I do need rear springs too. Is yours an Ex, 250 r 350? I am thinking around 650 or so is not a bad deal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts