Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 6.0 cat that I'd like to sell as I doubt we'll ever have emissions testing in Alabama. It's in great condition.

$300 shipped.

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, bump it. I need this thing gone. $200+ shipping.

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
How about 10 more hours and you pay shipping LOL

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha funny guys LOL I had it listed to high so I decided to go ahead and drop it, But I think it is sold now.

Sale Pending

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOLD

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Still learning
577 Posts
I got one i'll sell if someone is interested, just PM me

·
Still learning
577 Posts
oh wow cause you wrote a book on forum manors and etiquette? Yea i was trying to help someone out if they needed one, this guy done sold his, and personally i could care less if i sold mine or not. just seemed to be some interest in catalytic converters. But hey you wrote the book not me what do i know..........

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh wow cause you wrote a book on forum manors and etiquette? Yea i was trying to help someone out if they needed one, this guy done sold his, and personally i could care less if i sold mine or not. just seemed to be some interest in catalytic converters. But hey you wrote the book not me what do i know..........
Yeah, I don't mind man! That's the only reason I sold mine, was because I had about 20 PM's asking about my cat. I'm just trying to help out a fellow in need.

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Yeah, I don't mind man! That's the only reason I sold mine, was because I had about 20 PM's asking about my cat. I'm just trying to help out a fellow in need.
thanks man, its your thread, your opinion was the only one that mattered

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
the OP's item had sold, I dont see a problem with final stroke posting he had one too.. keeps the forums from being clutter IMO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts