Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Carnag3.com
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my XD Badland wheels with tires. Tires have about 15% thread left. Wheels are the bronze type custom colored. Tires are 37x13.5x22 Toyo M/T. I usually post on powerstroke.org and completely forgot I had an account on here. I had Rockstars on my old F250 so I had to buy another set.

Located in Virginia.

Asking $1800 OBO

[email protected]

·
Registered
103 Posts
Would DEFINITLY keep this sick set up instead of changing them for a set of ***kin' crapstars....:( By the way, your truck color makes me jealous... Matte black combined with a touch of red, winning choice on EVERY ride!

·
Carnag3.com
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would DEFINITLY keep this sick set up instead of changing them for a set of ***kin' crapstars....:( By the way, your truck color makes me jealous... Matte black combined with a touch of red, winning choice on EVERY ride!
I didn't like the massive deep dish. The truck 1/2 way wrapped. I'm going to talk to a painter and see how much he would charge to paint the track flat black.

I'm going to sell my tails prob. within the next week.

I'll take a better picture in the sun.

A pic I snapped today.

·
Registered
179 Posts
where in VA are you? if you are somewhere i can get to, I can offer 1,000, and pick them up from you. with cash.

corb

1 - 8 of 8 Posts