Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the posters on another forum is a member here and suggested I post this here: Grandpa isn't doing too well right now. He had a series of strokes and grandma needs to sell his truck to pay the bills. :(

Up for sale is a 2004 Ford F250 4x4 quad cab short bed, 6.0L turbo diesel with 121,xxx miles. Located in San Luis, Costilla County, Colorado

Automatic
Keyless entry
AM/FM CD
Power windows, Power locks, Power steering and ABS
Tow package
Dual front airbags
Steel wheels
New batteries (Mar 2010)

Tinted windows
Custom front bumper
Bed rails
Headache rack
Class III receiver
Goose neck equipped

The one issue they know of is the A/C did not work when he bought it last year.

I was asked if there were head studs or head bolts and if the turbo is original. Grandma does not know much about the truck other than it still pulls the mountains strong. They drove out to Ohio and back to Colorado in it, back in November-December. 4x4 still works great (only way they get down the mesa). She believes everything is original, as far as the engine internals. You are more than welcome to come take a look at it.

They are asking $15,000 OBO
Dad is willing to deliver the vehicle anywhere for a negotiable fee.

Please as for Mary Jane or Ed(uncle) at 719 dash 206 dash 0155

·
Peon
727 Posts
I'm the member who referred the OP here and will vouch for him so please don't be turned off by the "1" post count...

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
we are looking for one right now (crew cab short bed) for the wife to haul the baby and boat an some goosenecks around. I will show this to her and let you know!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm the member who referred the OP here and will vouch for him so please don't be turned off by the "1" post count...
Thanks! I put you in the referral field, but it said "name not found". :confused:

we are looking for one right now (crew cab short bed) for the wife to haul the baby and boat an some goosenecks around. I will show this to her and let you know!
It is a nice truck. Grandma is sad to see it go. She likes it better than her Jeep, but the Jeep is paid for...

Dad is getting me the VIN tomorrow. I should have the car fax and possibly an OASIS report this weekend.

-Adam

·
Registered
45 Posts
Can you get me some interior pics? I believe I'm gonna be in need of another crew truck after today and I'm only about 500 miles from you.

Email to jerrydmorris911 at yahoo.com

Thanks,
Jerry

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
-Jerry,

Sorry, I was in Vegas this week. I will see if Ed can take some photos for you.

Before you ask, no, I did not win any money. :(

-powerstrokinc,

My local dealership is not forthcoming with the OASIS report. The guys on my Mustang forum do not seem to be able to track down any information other than it is not listed in any recalls currently.

-Adam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.