Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my grey Lariat interior out of my 2001 crew cab. Leather is in very good condition, foam is not worn. There is some very minor wear on the drivers seats where you get in, but not tearing. The seats are power and the front is a 40/20/40. I am also selling the grey carpet and door panels. I am swapping in black Harley Davidson seats and carpet.

$1,700 for whole interior
$1,500 for just front and rear seats

Attachments

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are a few more.

Attachments

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am willing to ship as well. We can work on the price because I know freight will be expensive.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any offers?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am located in Reno, NV. I am willing to throw them on a pallet and send them freight. I am guessing freight would be in the neighborhood of $300.00. I am willing to work with you on the price out the door with freight.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am open to any offers.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know its a low ball but I could give you $1000 for everything and come get it when I drive through there in July?
Where do you live?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I live in Buellton Ca. 93427 I'm taking a trip up to Oregon for the fourth of July and will be making my way back down through the Reno area sometime during the week after that. I have the same color leather seats in my 2002 f250 but they are worn and I also don't have the jump seat in the front which I want. I was just going to replace the leather covers on mine but I could definitely use your setup to save me the hassel plus my door panels are a bit faded and worn.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Would you like the rear seat and carpet too?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm in the Sacramento area a lot. I know it's a bit further to go. But I might be able to meet you half way.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sold

·
Registered
126 Posts
Deleted -

1 - 19 of 19 Posts