Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Front Ranch Hand style bumper for OBS. I saw the truck this came off of, but have not installed it on mine. It is an 8 out of 10 condition and the lights are included though I do not know if they work.

I'd consider trades for the typical PSD performance things.

This is in Denton, TX which is about 30 minutes north of Dallas Ft Worth. Crating and shipping it would likely be cost prohibitive. I will meet a reasonable halfway distance with up front payment.

I'll post pics this weekend.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Any idea what it would cost to get it to 50659 in Iowa?

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any idea what it would cost to get it to 50659 in Iowa?
There is bound to be a cheaper way but a quick check on FedExFreight give a $300 price. Ouch.

·
Bobs 7.3
2,852 Posts
Best bet is to go with a ltl carrier like ward or penns best for a better rate. Get one that has a terminal closest to you then you can pick it up there and save even more.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Bob!

iowacornfarmer, I'll crate it and bring it to a shipping dock if you want to do some research on a freight carrier with a location convenient to you. I'm, in Lewisville, TX zip 75057 for freight estimates. I estimate this weights about 300 pounds on wooden skid.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is no longer for sale.

Powerstoke2311, I was asking 800 and willing to trade or negotiate. But I am not longer selling. Please check your PM though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.