Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rookie diesel tech
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was looking for sway bar link bushing rebuild kits( i guess dont exist sadly :doh: ) and i came across a link on the interwebzz that brought me to this
Amazon.com: Detroit Axle - New Front 12-Piece Complete Front Suspension Kit - 10 Year Warranty - All (4) Ball Joints, (2) Sway Bars, (4) Tie Rods (2) Adjustment Sleeves - 4x4 Trucks…: Automotive
and was wondering your guys thought on this. i mean the ball joints alone from napa with my works discount still would be close to $200 and this kit comes with the whole front end, and a 10 year warranty manufactured right in detriot. thoughts??:poke:

·
Trust me, I got this...
1,399 Posts
I was on board until I saw the price. I would never trust a whole stinkin front end package for only $223! You get what you pay for...

·
Project Shamu
2,719 Posts
Reviews on amazon seem decent... hmm... I just bought a 2002 axle that I could use all on this on also.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Reviews aren’t bad. If you’re looking for stock performance by all means go for it. This is the chit the shops would buy and install for you and charge you out the (__!__) for!

If you’re looking for quality parts - go moog. They are greaseable and you can maintain them easier. Hell I don’t even look at them sob until I spun a bearing or snapped an axle (already did happen) - Tbh, even with moog parts - I don’t see them lasting anymore longer than our original chit to warrant the increased in price. I have well over 400k on one of my 7.3 and all original front end - I’ll rebuild it later. It doesn’t drive like new but it does drive down the road lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts