Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to trade my imaculate Lariat Limited Edition leather buckets (front and rear) and wood grain lid hard consols for some equally nice leather benches with fold down consols. I love my seats but there are 6 of us and only 4 seats. I don't want to piece it out, but would trade 1/2 as in a front or back complete set. If I find a set I may sell but as of now I just want to trade. Might even consider cloth with $ to boot.

Pm me for info, these are in Gridley Ks, 66852

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
If someone can say that the rear will fit up to 2008 than consider it sold! I have a full black leather 60/40 bench seat rear with flip out rack.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can get u half way there with a rear leather bench if u can't find what ur looking for.
Color?

If someone can say that the rear will fit up to 2008 than consider it sold! I have a full black leather 60/40 bench seat rear with flip out rack.
Can't do black, might do a dark brown like the KR but it has to be a shade of brown/tan.

·
Registered
66 Posts
if they were gray id be all over it.... i think i have the only lariat le with split bench rear seat that ive seen anyways

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I want that that center console BAD!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have front and back lariat seats 60/40/60 with the fold down console in front, and flit down arm rest in back, i would do trade if location and it works out shoot me a text 419-341-4959

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anybody that's not FOS interested?

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Morning bump, I'll even trade you center seats for my consoles.

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
Willing to trade ya my 1999.5 cloth front setup with jump seat/console. Tan as well like yours is. With cash and would be happy to put all the cash ya want up for the rear seats and console as well, i'll give it hell searching locally to find you a regular bench back seat to help it be complete.

·
Registered
9 Posts
http://www.dieseltraderonline.com/show.php?id=2708

hey you text me the other day on seats about meeting i think we were both a little confused...im pretty sure i have truck sold this week with all the people flying in. go to this link my truck on diesel trader and look at my seats, same style as yours and then text me, that way you can see the seats first hand and know what you would be trading your 4 buckets seats for my rear bench, and front bench.

·
Registered
9 Posts
if my truck doesn't sell id def do trade, i like the captain chair set up, and its only me no family so its perfect and gives me reason to not cramp my truck with people

·
6 Spd 7.3
4 Posts
To answer how they bolt up, I just swapped a set of le buckets into the rear of my crew cab lariat...they literally bolt right in. the buckets and console are mounted onto a frame. The frame sets right on the bench brackets using predrilled holes and the same nuts...if that helps anyone.

·
MountainDew431
67 Posts
Would you be willing to flat out sell your seats

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.