Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 97 f-350 did they not come with front air dam?

The front just looks like its missing something, I have other f-150 and they look alot better with the air dam. Next question is where the hell can you find one? All the places online are out of stock or want $100 shipping

·
Diesel Nut
510 Posts
Check your local salvage yards. They came on F150's. There are tons of them out there. I want to get one for my truck too.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Diesel Nut
510 Posts
That's a pretty good price. I may go ahead and order me one.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think im going to get one too

·
Registered
59 Posts
throw an aftermarket 93-95 lightning one on there... they sell for like $30

·
Diesel Nut
510 Posts
I just ordered one. They even have free shipping.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts

·
OEM Moderator
9,379 Posts
I would also be curious to see some photos.

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
TJL where did get your bumper??

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Is this uncommon on our trucks or something? My 97 has one on it. Maybe someone added it?. It is a diesel bumper too so it isn't like someone swapped bumpers.

·
Diesel Nut
510 Posts
TJL where did get your bumper??
I got my bumper at stylintrucks.com. I don't think they make them any more though. Last time I heard you could get them with the driving lights or billet insert but not both. I think I remeber someone saying J.C. Whitney has them but I don't know for sure.

·
Let'er Buck!
1,690 Posts
Just got mine on last week. This is the only good pic I have at this time. The 1st gen lightning style bought on ebay. $60 shipped I think. Made overseas so it won't last long if I hit something but I'm pleased so far. And since the tapercore I/C I added hung down so far below the bumper, I'm glad I got this, cause it covers it up. Eventually it's getting painted to match the truck.

DSCN0583.jpg

DSCN0584.jpg

·
Let'er Buck!
1,690 Posts
where did you get the marker lights at?
Ebay. Type in "96 f150 led" and you'll have a whole bunch of options pop up. They're the one-peice headlight/corners with LED's and clear turn signal/bumper lights. I think I bought them from StreetTunes.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My trans took a #### last night so I had to pull it today. Air dam came today and I installed it with 1/4" pop rivets. bumper is just kind of sitting on there rt now. but here is a cell phone pic

1 - 19 of 19 Posts