Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BIG_RED
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the process of doing a dana 60 swap and im going to get new leafs. i am looking for factory one ton height. where could i get some factory height springs? what code? what brand? etc? also does anybody have some one ton rear blocks i could buy from them? thanks

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Look in the yellow pages for a local spring shop. Shipping is a killer on springs. If you are just keep OBS springs and not going w a RSK you will need Big block/diesel springs. NOT small block springs. Those were your only 2 choices.

If nothing close, you can try Ford, but be sitting down if you dont have any type of discount. And you can try these guys. They are local to me but they ship all over. It look like they only offer the big block/diesel spring http://stengelbros.com/

·
BIG_RED
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright thanks. also i had an idea last night. i would like to keep my bolt on calipers so my question is this. is it possible to use my 96 steering knuckles on the 93 tube? ie do the ball joints line up?

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
I got springs shipped free from site Sunrise Ford a site sponsor on Army.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
alright thanks. also i had an idea last night. i would like to keep my bolt on calipers so my question is this. is it possible to use my 96 steering knuckles on the 93 tube? ie do the ball joints line up?
96 D50TTB knuckles on a D60? NO, dont fit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts