Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, forgot to latch the coupler on the trailer ball when I was loading the Ranger down at the beach this weekend. :doh: Nice crease/huge dent right in the center of the tailgate.

Where can I find a 08 tailgate for a reasonable price? I dont need the step etc. One off of an XL would be just fine. Think I'll swap in the new style tail lights too.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I might have one avaliable. I will see the guy today and find out. Can you get it shipped through work???

·
Sofa King Cool
2,827 Posts
if that does'nt work out look for conversion shops...sometimes they sell stuff off ebay, that'll probably be the cheapest place to get one

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Ya considering a good cond. 02 sells for around 250, 400 for a new 08 sounds decent

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Dark parking lot late at night....:lookaround:....just drop it down halfway unclip the two straps & go! :gethim:
Might even be able to find a matching color! :hehe:

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
lol. I know a guy here in town that did just that. I cant roll that way. You know what they say about Karma.
ive thought about that kinda stuff a few times...............I just think to myself, what if some tard did that to me.........id be pissed

·
< pissed off pumkin.
1,880 Posts
Every once n while we get some poor bastard that got his gate heisted in a parking lot, best stories are the ones that go out in the morning to get the paper turn around to see that they no longer own a tail gate. I allways wonder how long they drove it before they see its gone ? I just put a new one on mine , and its custom, hope some ^&%hole doesn,t think it will look nice on his.

Dan

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Make some kinda mark on it to declare it your's. Then everytime you go &see a tailgate like look close & see if it has that mark. If it does steal it back! :mad:

·
<<HowdoIgetridofthat
1,421 Posts
I say look for a truck that has a Banks sticker and gank his, you know that a$$ hole has more money than he has sense.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Yep same here even with a dent in it.

·
ARMY bound
6,990 Posts
I'm guilty of borrowing parts. I used to have a lifted Bronco, 38's, straight axle conversion, ets. Well one night muddin I busted the driveshaft. There just happened to be a Bronco in my buddies neighborhood......So I got my truck back on the road that night. That was when I was much younger and dumb as hell, I'll never do that again. I'm sure one day though Karma will bite me in the ass......

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
I'm guilty of borrowing parts. I used to have a lifted Bronco, 38's, straight axle conversion, ets. Well one night muddin I busted the driveshaft. There just happened to be a Bronco in my buddies neighborhood......So I got my truck back on the road that night. That was when I was much younger and dumb as hell, I'll never do that again. I'm sure one day though Karma will bite me in the ass......
Think it alread did when you blew your engine.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts