Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey boys, If you havent heard or seen...Brian (HeavyAssault) is most likely leaving VA at the end of this month due to a promotion. Before he sets off to Southern AZ I think we all need to get together one last time!! So lets get a list together, and meet up and the Quaker Steak and Lube in Fredericksburg on July 20th, say around 6/7pm.
Brians a GREAT guy and has been a lot of help to me and a lot of others on here, so he deserves to get a good send off!! I know its a friday and that can be a little tough for some but make a damn exception!
:dfpsn:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Damn!!! I missed it! What the hell was I doing June 20th anyway? Brian....you didn't even say anything and you left me without saying good-bye!

·
Super Moderator
3,396 Posts
What are you talking about?? It says July.....Ol'Timerz acting up again.......

·
Registered
551 Posts
LOL....I didn't think anything helped Kevin. We took up a collection and put him in the home for wayward SD owners. I see Brian fixed your post....just wanted to take advantage while I could.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SERIOUSLY yall! 51 views and only 2 people say anything.........

·
Super Moderator
3,396 Posts
IT's a absolute waste of a college education..........YOU are on your own....Nice save............NICE

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
I'm working ill see if I can get off, as for John haha mister I got jokes its hooked on diesel with intervention get it right lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey guys I have been looking for a diesel club in Fredericksburg area, I live in spotsylvania rt 3. Any of you guys know where ringer egr delete and studs done around the area. Also custom tunes.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gregg- yes its still on, may not be too big but well have the normal crowd

Lee- come to the gtg amd you can meet adam who has a shop in fredericksbugs and will take care of you on both accounts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks a lot guys, I might just do that. Does Adam have a website? Also, where about is he located off of rt 3.

·
blead Ford Blue
473 Posts
he does have a website but i dont think it up right now, facebook Strokers Umlimited, he is over off of route 218 near the wawa, there number is 540-374-2374, Kyle might answerthe phone he is the office bitch,,,,haha, Adam does all the work, tell him Jon and Greg sent u there they know us well, we just go done with my truck and we put down 562hp and 1032 trq, on the dyno, the work Adam does holds up and holds up well,
sorry for the derail
So who all coming so far jon
i know us two, Dave, Adam,Brian, what other guys from our group?

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sean and Danny are gonna try to make it, kevin is tryin to get off work, thats all im trackin right now. I was hopin to make it a lil bigger for brian but i guess our group is the important people

1 - 20 of 44 Posts