Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to installing the harley lights and slapping some paint on the grille. Turned out pretty well i think. Made the truck look alot newer. Those old foggy/yellow/orange lights were looking pretty rough.

Still waiting on the kdfabworks brackets to come in to install the 20" LED bar in bumper. Which by the way if anyone is looking for one and wants quality without the Rigid price tag...check out Trail Worth Fab. Andy is a jam up guy and the light bar and wiring harness are very high quality.

Here are some pictures (sorry for the bad lighting, ill grab another later today)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

also, pulled and painted the chrome fenderwell trim pieces with the same paint as the grille.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Wait until you see how they look at night. I couldnt believe how much my old fogged up headlights were holding back. Nice work!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Still recovering from a shattered collarbone so shifting gears in the zf6 is still a no go so i basically get to sit and look at it. I regretted doing the lights the next day, shoulder hated me. But my girlfriend installed the chrome '05 headlights on the green 7.3 behind mine and they are way better!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
yep, any girlfriend that is PRO truck mods is a keeper

·
International Coal Roller
383 Posts
:whs:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha agreed! I'm trying too! Hell, she got the hydra for christmas without me knowing! A keeper for sure. Plus, I don't even have to touch her truck.

Her fixing a fuel bowl leak....

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
:rockwoot:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahaha nope no sisters.

and no she wont field dress a deer but she is a hell of a shot....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep. That's her big thing is horses. And she would not get anything other than a 7.3!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Holy crap! I bet you can see all the way to North Korea with that scope

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah the scope is pretty ridiculous. but that AR in particular is zeroed in at about 300 yrds. It gets used alot to shoot beavers and snapping turtles in the pond so there isn't much of a target to hit, just the small of their back is all you can see.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Nice, I wish we had a range around here for those kind of distances. All we get up here is a 200 yard range, and thats closed at the moment. I still havent zeroed my remington 700

·
Professional American, guarding our constitution.
9,453 Posts
And in the rain no less. If that were a 7.62 cal. AR I'd say put a ring on her finger but there's still room for wow. ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Haha yeah. She sat there for an hour till he popped back up. And I plan to ;)
And as for the gun, it's shoots 223's.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts