Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two that are both Larges but they are just too small. One is a red long sleeve and the other is a black short sleeve with red lettering. They have been worn one time, one under the other and washed. You pay shipping and their yours. I will have to get X large now :doh:

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For reference I am right at 6' tall and 185lbs... I wear L in other shirts so if you wear large in other shirts too these might end up being too small for you.

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
shipping wise...if you do it through the post office in a box its 5 bucks as long as it fits in the box...just an fyi

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
I have two that are both Larges but they are just too small. One is a red long sleeve and the other is a black short sleeve with red lettering. They have been worn one time, one under the other and washed. You pay shipping and their yours. I will have to get X large now :doh:
ouch..the larges fit most just fine. you gained weight fatty. ill send you xl's.

·
dinnerbooter treasurer
3,567 Posts
Fat A$$. :poke:

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ouch..the larges fit most just fine. you gained weight fatty. ill send you xl's.
FML I have.

Or maybe it's cause my dumbass shrunk them too much or something in the wash :doh:

Much appreciated.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Ill take the black short sleeve if noone else got it...

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
That should fit. Send 'em to me.

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
LMAO don't feel bad Marty, I have to wear 2X's now. I need to order some PSN shirts.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts