Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I am new on here but I am a long time member at powerstroke.org I have the same name over there so you can find this same post. I am just trying to get some more attention for these.

I have a 02 f250 long bed and I want to get rid of my fender cutouts.

What I need is someone with a black truck that is willing to swap fenders and a bed with me.

My truck has zero rust and only one scratch on the driver side fender but it is not to bare metal so it is not rusty at all.

I am willing to drive a little to do this but we would probably need somewhere to do this. I guess it could be done in a parking lot with 3 or 4 people in about 2 hours.

I have a shop with a lift and can do it in there.

Let me know. I am in IL right where I80 and I57 meet.

Like I said it is a long shot to get some one to do this but if you have a black truck and want cutouts this saves you cutting and $450 to order the flares.

When I installed these flares I painted the exposed metal edge so it would not rust. I did this about 3 years ago and they look great. I just lowered my truck and want to get even smaller tires but the flares need big ones to look good.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never have luck posting on forums. I can email them to who ever wants them. But these are for a SD and I would need your stock parts too.

Remember has to be BLACK.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anybody want these. I figure its a great deal. Took me 8 hrs to put these on and cost about 450 to buy.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am willing to drive up to 100miles in any direction.

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
Well it might help for you to tell people where u live....

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am right in IL where I57 and I80 meet. It was in the first post maybe I should put it in my sig too.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some one has to want these. I want to go smaller so I figure getting rid of these is a good start.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To my knowledge these will fit 99-07 f250, f350 SRW trucks.

These are a great way to fit larger tires without lifting your truck.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Might have someone interested in them but they haven't gotten back to me yet

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know I was kind of hoping for some conversation on the thread. Over on the org I normally get some but I will give it a break I guess

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Derek email me the pics. I will post em up for you

1 - 20 of 49 Posts