Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was down in f-burg and hit chilis for dinner Fri nigh 2/22. There were no less than 7-8 lifted psd's in the lot n 1 had a PSN banner across the top, blue f250 on I'd guess 38s n 22s. Any of yall here? Are there a lot of trucks in that area I'm guessin?

I've got a black n tan 7.3 excursion on 37s...see yall round!

·
Super Moderator
3,396 Posts
You are deep in PSN territory up that way....WELCOME!!! We run a pretty good PSN crew all around VA. May will bring a good show at a Ford dealership.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are there any regular meets or gatherings ever?

I'm up in nova, falls church to be exact. not too many jacked up diesels up here at all. my truck is 1 of the biggest i've seen in the area, then come south n I'm dwarfed by all of ya'll. time for more lift i guess!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I'm making plans for the May gathering as we speak!!! I'm just below F'burg in Louisa.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lets set something up? maybe a get together on a friday night in a few weeks in I guess the f-burg area? dinner? seems like that's a center point

·
Registered
1,586 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I'm in Gloucester and down in this area we are PACKED with powerstrokes, very few cummins and even fewer duramax's. I'd like to get something else set up again down here at the new house maybe have a bbq/get together again sometime soon? I know there's a big show up in Woodbridge I believe VERY soon.

Chad

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Yeah May 11 in woodbridge! there should be a thread about it in the regional forum...its an all FORD show at coles ford. on the 10th Vivian from Quick tricks will be doing some in person tuning. there will be a show n shine and dyno comp at the meet on the 11th...bring out the trucks and meet all the guys!
Im down in Harrisonburg and run up to woostock and manassas pretty often so if u see me make sure to say whats up

INFO http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147799&highlight=

HEAD COUNT http://powerstrokenation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148321

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
The question is....can I take 17 to 301 up to woodbridge to avoid the highways and state troopers so I can bring the big truck up?....and if I can I might be able to get Kirk to show up in his too....

Chad

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
17N to 1N would be the most direct route...it ll be a lil more slow going than 95 but youll get there with out the interstate

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
that's all I care about is without the northern interstates...I feel like a moonshiner LOL...and we'll more than likely be up there for it.

Chad

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'm the only blue f250 in the area with a Psn banner across the wind shield

·
Registered
41 Posts
Couole
The question is....can I take 17 to 301 up to woodbridge to avoid the highways and state troopers so I can bring the big truck up?....and if I can I might be able to get Kirk to show up in his too....

Chad
Watch yourself coming thru this area tonka, we've got several troopers and 2 in particular who are all about making a name for themselves with lifted trucks and this part of 301 runs right through the middle of their area

:pullover:

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Roger that buddy thank you....and idea what their "normal" patrol area is so I can be weary of them??

Chad

·
Registered
41 Posts
"Normal "...no. we have the most problem with them right around mechanicsville as you're going up 301 and of course they hang out on 295 in that area too.

How bad are state/county cops down your way? We're being ticketed and warned up here with as "little" as 9" and 36x15.50s and have even had to leave trucks in parking lots and come back later to get them because the troopers/deputies park and wait for us to leave

Kindof ridiculous to me considering the truely criminal offenses that are being committed while we're being stalked for the purpose of a lift/tint ticket...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts