Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys its that time of year again! Good ol' Fred's drag race is this Sunday, Oct. 4th at the Sac Raceway.

It was a heck of a time last year with A LOT of people coming out too race and too watch. Its a pretty central location so if you missed Redding last week and can make it up to our little track this weekend its sure to be a good time with some good people.

DNM will be there with a couple of our trucks. We might even get too see that twin turbo'd pumpkin make its way back out to the strip if we can get a tranny in it this week!

Swing by our booth and say hi if you make it!

Times: Pit Gates Open: 8:00am, Racing: 10:00am
Admission: Pit Pass Admission: $10, Pit Parking: $5
Racers: $40 car and driver

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sucks

·
Smoke = See ya
47 Posts
Hey Grant - you any good at math?

Broken axle + Mud bog X Sled pull = ?
Add more drive for flavor.

Now,
Drags in Sac + BBQ X less drive = Good weekend!

Clear as mud?:poke:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
you forgot some variables.

(longer drive*pull fee)/ mud drag fee^2+NOS= no cost

fixed axle+multiple sled pulls= :D

mud drags+NOS=:rockwoot:

being able to throw my rig on a trailer and tow it home if it breaks= priceless.

have fun guys (and girls).

i already told a buddy of mine (that i have done a ton of work for.) that i was coming down and he is paying for the entire weekend, fuel included.he asked me to, i wasnt going to say no.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pulls at Sac Raceway next Saturday Grant.... :poke:

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
if you dont break anything :poke:

If you swap your injectors around like we talked about i can test em again for ya since i should be at the pulls also. Unless you already fixed em.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
i havent swaped the injectors yet, i'll do that this week. i havent really been worried about it because it doesnt seem to have a bad miss.

·
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
367 Posts
Had a lot of fun. It was good to hook up with you guys again.

Got a personal best of 14.70 and was hooking up off the line MUCH better than up in Redding.

I staggered the air pressure in my rear tires to try and offset the one-wheel-peel from my little 'ol 2-wheel drive Blue Knight, and it seemed to work ok.

One of the guys from my area trailered his big block Chevy up to the track and was running really consistent 11.97's all day. He ended up taking first.

All in all it was a blast.

Stewart

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Had a lot of fun. It was good to hook up with you guys again.

Got a personal best of 14.70 and was hooking up off the line MUCH better than up in Redding.

I staggered the air pressure in my rear tires to try and offset the one-wheel-peel from my little 'ol 2-wheel drive Blue Knight, and it seemed to work ok.

One of the guys from my area trailered his big block Chevy up to the track and was running really consistent 11.97's all day. He ended up taking first.

All in all it was a blast.

Stewart
I didnt even know you were there :doh:

But im pretty sure i remember your truck your describing.

·
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
367 Posts
I didnt even know you were there :doh:

But im pretty sure i remember your truck your describing.
Remember when the 10 second Cummins went into the wall and flipped down the track? I was standing there with Matt and Michaela and a bunch of other guys talking about what happened. I was the big handsome, older studmuffin! ;)

Heh heh heh....

This is a picture of my truck at Redding.

Another Redding pic...

And one last Redding pic, all taken from the NHRDA website.

I recognize Joey from Termy Engineering, but that hottie on the right and that studmuffin with the rock hard chest standing next to her, I have no clue who they are. LOL

Stewart ;)

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
LOL yea, i remembered the truck. Were you guys in the pits when that cummins wrecked? I was down past the stands with all the diesel nut and left coast guys... If the truck would have slid a little farther it would have stopped right in front of us. To bad i didnt get to meet you, theres always next time. Sharp rig btw. And matt's a homo lol

I will post up the pics tonight of the truck while they were loading it on the trailer (I didnt think quick enought about taking pics while it was on its side)

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Remember when the 10 second Cummins went into the wall and flipped down the track? I was standing there with Matt and Michaela and a bunch of other guys talking about what happened. I was the big handsome, older studmuffin! ;)

Heh heh heh....

This is a picture of my truck at Redding.

Another Redding pic...

And one last Redding pic, all taken from the NHRDA website.

I recognize Joey from Termy Engineering, but that hottie on the right and that studmuffin with the rock hard chest standing next to her, I have no clue who they are. LOL

Stewart ;)
Awww we are so freaking cute! Thats right before I died. :doh:

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It happens. I've accepted it. LOL

·
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
367 Posts
lol i believe it! But he still likes my chest more lol

No real man likes male boo bee's more than female boo bee's!

Stewart ;) :D

Oh jeez I crack myself up!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts