Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just bought me a used / wrecked 2002 7.3 with 47,000 miles on it I have owed 3 of them so far and love the motor I now drive a 2006 f250 crews cab with the new suspension and I love how the 2005 and up trucks can make a u turn should I do the swap frame and axle swaps to the 2002 7.3 ? Pros cons ? So it would be 2006 frame axles on 2002 f250 with the 7.3 and the 4r100

·
Registered
616 Posts
You can just swap the axles and suspension with only slight modifications.

·
Administrator
32,982 Posts
to keep out of vin and title issues I would keep the frames with the cabs they came with and swap parts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea but its wrecked the frame is bent and its 1000 to straighten it or 350 for a new frame and I have axles already for it and im still pulling the cab off to do most my motor stuff like y pipes and turbo and by the way whats the best replacement fuel pump for the 7.3 I want to get rid of the little fuel pump and lines any ideas ?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Yea but its wrecked the frame is bent and its 1000 to straighten it or 350 for a new frame and I have axles already for it and im still pulling the cab off to do most my motor stuff like y pipes and turbo and by the way whats the best replacement fuel pump for the 7.3 I want to get rid of the little fuel pump and lines any ideas ?
Most reliable and capable of supporting big power is duel oe pumps.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok cool thanks dont worry dmv wont know how about injectors and should I go fuel bowl delete and regulator return ill put some pic of it soon and what else should be done to engine for upgrades goal is 430hp and up but I want a good strong dependable 430+ hp? Give me some set up ideas from fuel delivery and air flow to exhaust want to keep it for few years=)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts