Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im wanting to do the blue spring deal on my truck but cant seem to find a kit that has the gaskets to seal the fuel line fitting. Anyone know where I can get a kit with that little collar/gasket without having to buy a whole fuel bowl rebuild

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
dieselo-rings.com

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Bluespring is usually a 6.0 mod if i remember right.
you can mod the spring on our trucks but usually it is a three spring kit..gold silver and another color.
double check the spring is for a 7.3 if it is an ebay kit etc.

The cast fuel return is also known for being weak so tighten carefully. If it breaks it is cheap but the line is flared so more work to replace.

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found a spring on eBay for 20 bucks says its for either the 6.oh or the 7.3 came from a guy on the .org the place is called attitude industries

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
I know dieselorings and riff have a kit with three springs.
double check the price...you dont want to go too high.
sweet spot seems to be between 60-70 psi fwiw.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I can definitely tell the pressure is low cause when I hit the throttle in 100hp tune and I floor it it just smokes and picks up no torque. Just acts like its governed and I'm pretty much just bandaging up my old injectors. I know there on they're way out they sound like a room full of type wrighters

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Have you done hutch and harpoon mods....some screens get clogged up.
some springs do get week.
Having the 80 psi spring will not help.
but if your current spring is pooh 40 wont cut it either.

20 bucks is worth a try.
iread up on the frx as well that uses same three springs.
one is the most common used.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would do the frx if it wasn't like 500 bucks. I can't justify a bunch of hose and a regulator to my wife lol she wouldn't get it. She almost had a cow when I told her how much some 175/100 stage ones were which I will be getting this summer

·
Registered
275 Posts
I would do the frx if it wasn't like 500 bucks. I can't justify a bunch of hose and a regulator to my wife lol she wouldn't get it. She almost had a cow when I told her how much some 175/100 stage ones were which I will be getting this summer
My wife is the same way Lol. I need to replace my HPOP come this fall sometime and still haven't broke that news to her yet. It's funny though because when we get ready to go somewhere she will ask me what we are going to drive. I always say I don't care and then the next thing I know she's getting in the truck!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lol ya my wife basically begs me almost every day to drive my truck but she throws a fit when I wanna drop some money into it

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
FRX is $187.......NOT 500
You need the $62FRP REBUILD KIT
Then the $42 Billet FRP spring kit
Fuel bowl oring kit $22
Ccv oring kit $6.40
Oil fill tube oring $1.80

Bob @ DieselOrings is awesome.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Have you done hutch and harpoon mods....some screens get clogged up.
some springs do get week.
Having the 80 psi spring will not help.
but if your current spring is pooh 40 wont cut it either.

20 bucks is worth a try.
iread up on the frx as well that uses same three springs.
one is the most common used.
I have not done the hutch and harpoon I'm kind of afraid of taking the tank straps off as I no they are going to be rusted beyond belife

·
Registered
616 Posts
Don't be afraid. When I got my 350, the rear was rusted so bad that there were 2X4s holding the box up. Tank strap came right down. Straps are usually a pain in the ass on most vehicles but the Superdutys usually cooperate.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Well i was going to say take the bed off.
i just saw a fillerneck for a good price not long ago..
i just forget where now.....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.