Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone blown the seals on any of these or any aftermarket shock? trying to trace a leak and im 95% sure its blown shocks!

·
I FINALLY JUMPED!
516 Posts
Trying to sell them now that you blew them or what buddy? lol
I have seen them blown before so it is possible. Pull them off and if they have no fluid then you know. Or check the schrader valve and see if they have nitrogen, if its gone then it possible they are blown.

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trying to sell them now that you blew them or what buddy? lol
I have seen them blown before so it is possible. Pull them off and if they have no fluid then you know. Or check the schrader valve and see if they have nitrogen, if its gone then it possible they are blown.

haha! i will eventually be selling the front suspension...or at least the hoop, shooks and spring set up. im getting all 4 of them fixed tomorrow for 200

·
I FINALLY JUMPED!
516 Posts
I was just wondering since you put it in the classifieds. lol:poke:

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did!? I thought I put it in the suspension related thread!!!? What an idiot I am!:doh:

edit: thanks dustin! too much stuff has happend this week...sorry for any confusion

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they get done tomorrow. i was just going to take them off and give them to my buddy to fix them up but he said to bring me the truck since he will be filling the nitrogen back up, haha!!!
i cant wait to change the front suspension to coilovers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts