Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this store on E-Bay " Fort Wayne Clutch and Driveline". And I'm wondering if anybody on here has heard of them and is running their Clutch and SMF. It's pretty cheap, and that's what I'm affaid of! Though my '95 OBS is just about stock, and the truck runs around just about empty 90% of the time. And money is tight, it's the other 10% of the time I do haul the counterweight for the crane (20,000lbs), and I can't afford to throw away $425.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey man, thanks for the offer! I was hopeing to hear from someone that is using their clutch/flywheel before I buy from them. I'm working my '08 6.4L now.(which I may have to sell anyway) so I'm not really in a hurry, I decided to rebuild the tranny too while it's out. My ole '95 just gets better fuel mileage. therefore I make more with it. But yeah, if you got the time, by all means, please check them out! At least then we'd know these parts aren't pulled from some junk yard and run through a washing machine.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Hey man I see Im a little late on the reply but if you are still wondering Fort Wayne Clutch is pretty legit place. Never bought anything there but I have a bunch of buddies who have used them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts